Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
13 August 2013 - Fifty-two (52) young swimmers from the Philippine Swimming League participated in the 9th SICC Invitational Swimming Championship at the Singapore Island Country Club on August 10 to 11.
They flew to Singapore with their coaches led by Ms Susan Benasa, as well as some of the parents.
The delegation bested six other delegations from Singapore, China and Malaysia, reaping the most medals and trophies, including the Overall Prize for scoring the most points.
Philippine Ambassador to Singapore Minda Calaguian-Cruz and other officers of the Philippine Embassy cheered on the future Filipino Olympians, including one as young as five years old.
This is the fourth time that the Philippine Swimming League has taken part in the annual competition, and their biggest continent to date. END