Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
13 August 2013 - Fifty-two (52) young swimmers from the Philippine Swimming League participated in the 9th SICC Invitational Swimming Championship at the Singapore Island Country Club on August 10 to 11.
They flew to Singapore with their coaches led by Ms Susan Benasa, as well as some of the parents.
The delegation bested six other delegations from Singapore, China and Malaysia, reaping the most medals and trophies, including the Overall Prize for scoring the most points.
Philippine Ambassador to Singapore Minda Calaguian-Cruz and other officers of the Philippine Embassy cheered on the future Filipino Olympians, including one as young as five years old.
This is the fourth time that the Philippine Swimming League has taken part in the annual competition, and their biggest continent to date. END