Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
24 July 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) informs the public that Alert Level 1 has been raised in Tunisia due to the recent terrorist attacks and threats to the security situation in that country.
Alert Level 1 is raised when there are valid signs of internal disturbance, instability, or external threat to the host country.
All Filipinos in Tunisia are advised to take the necessary precautions.
The Philippine Embassy in Tripoli, which has jurisdiction over Tunisia, continues to monitor the situation and remains in touch with the Filipino community. END