Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
02 November 2015 – A team from the Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles led by Vice Consul Rainier Casis conducted a consular outreach program in Dallas, Texas from October 24 to 25.
The consular outreach program was undertaken in cooperation with the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Texas (PACC Texas) under the leadership of Ms. Ethel Mercado State President and Philippine Honorary Consul and Regional Chair Myrna Carreon.
A total of 809 consular and voter registration services were rendered during the two-day consular outreach program, breakdown of which is as follows:
Vice Consul Casis was accompanied by Misses Rebecca Hipolito, Elleonor Tolentino, Melchora Tagle and Tess Villanueva and Messrs. Cesar Angeles, Fernan Balicoco, Joel Blas and Marvin Samonte.
The Consular Outreach Program (COP) is a regular activity of the Consulate to bring its various services closer to its constituents residing in areas within its jurisdiction. END