Applicant must file/claim their
documents personnally. Should
they be unable to do so, they way
send authorized representatives
must submit the following:
Disposal of Unclaimed Documents after three(3) months from Date of Release.
The Public is advised that, all unclaimed DFA Authentication Certificates will be disposed of three(3) months from the scheduled date of release.
The Department of Foreign Affairs, Office of Consular Affairs-Authentication Division is pleased to announce that the following types of documents can now be accepted in DFA San Fernando, Pampanga:
1. NBI Clearance
2. NSO issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR
3. Barangay Certification w/ Mayor Certification*
4. Police Clearance*
5. Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation w/ Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification*
6. Other Notarized Documents(SPA, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification*
7. Medical Certifications authenticated by DOH
8. PRC Documents**
9. LTO License Certification(issued by LTO main office only)
10. Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine /Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines.
11. School Records (TOR, Diploma, Form 137, etc) w/ CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV)**
12. School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities**
In Addition, regardless of affinity, an applicant may send an authorized representative to apply on his behalf. Authorized Representative must have a valid ID and has to present a signed authorization letter or SPA from the applicant, a photocopy of applicant's ID bearing his signature, and a photocopy of the authorized representative's ID.
1. * Issued within Regions I, II, III and CAR.
2. **Issued within the NCR, Regions I, II, III and CAR.
3. In case the document needs further verification, the applicant is advised to file at Authentication Division, Aseana Building, corner Bradco Ave., Macapagal Blvd. Parañaque City.
4. Liaison Officers of Recruitment Agencies are not allowed to transact authentication services at any Regional Consular Office (RCO)
All applications should be made in person by the applicant except under certain circumstances (e.g. documents filed by his/her immediate kin.
Applications not paid within 24 hours shall be disposed of.
Any spurious , fake or tampered documents submitted for authentication are subject to outright seizure upon proper determination by the DFA Authentication Officer. holder of said documents, as well as fixers are liable to prosecution.