Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador’s Cup Golf Tournament in Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Commemorates The 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community in Madrid
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Attends the Graduation Ceremonies of The Philippine School in Greece
11 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, along with Filipino schools and Filipino restaurants in Abu Dhabi, joined the nation in celebrating the month of November as the National Rice Awareness Month by displaying a streamer at the premises of the Embassy and reciting the Panatang Makapalay every flag raising ceremony held at the Embassy.
Philippine schools in Abu Dhabi such as The Philippine School Abu Dhabi, Twenty First Century Private Academy and Philippine Emirates Private School also joined the celebration by reciting the Panatang Makapalay during their respective flag raising ceremony.
Some Filipino restaurants owned by Filipino entrepreneurs such as Pinoy Golden Restaurant and Kusina Restaurants participated by serving half-cup of rice instead of the usual 1 cup and sold brown rice, camote and cassava to their customers.
Flyers and information on the RICEponsible campaign were also disseminated to Filipino community in the U.A.E.
It was explained to the public that the campaign for the RICEponsibility is a call of the Government to all Filipinos to take part in achieving rice sufficiency as well as promoting responsible rice consumption.
Students and adults were grateful for the information disseminated by the Embassy and expressed appreciation for imparting awareness on the value of rice and being responsible rice consumers. END