Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 May 2016
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Las Damas De Rizal 2ND European Convention Held in Brussels
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Embassy Bids Farewell to Pig and Palm Chef
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Helobung Wows Sochi During the Asean-Russia Festival of Cultures
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 NCCA Chairman Participates in the Asean-Russia Cultural Ministers Meeting in Sochi
11 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, along with Filipino schools and Filipino restaurants in Abu Dhabi, joined the nation in celebrating the month of November as the National Rice Awareness Month by displaying a streamer at the premises of the Embassy and reciting the Panatang Makapalay every flag raising ceremony held at the Embassy.
Philippine schools in Abu Dhabi such as The Philippine School Abu Dhabi, Twenty First Century Private Academy and Philippine Emirates Private School also joined the celebration by reciting the Panatang Makapalay during their respective flag raising ceremony.
Some Filipino restaurants owned by Filipino entrepreneurs such as Pinoy Golden Restaurant and Kusina Restaurants participated by serving half-cup of rice instead of the usual 1 cup and sold brown rice, camote and cassava to their customers.
Flyers and information on the RICEponsible campaign were also disseminated to Filipino community in the U.A.E.
It was explained to the public that the campaign for the RICEponsibility is a call of the Government to all Filipinos to take part in achieving rice sufficiency as well as promoting responsible rice consumption.
Students and adults were grateful for the information disseminated by the Embassy and expressed appreciation for imparting awareness on the value of rice and being responsible rice consumers. END