Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
23 June 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Tripoli reported that 172 overseas Filipino workers with nine minors are scheduled to arrive in the Philippines today on board two separate commercial flights.
These repatriates were evacuated by the Embassy Team out of Tripoli and central region, and from Tobruk and eastern region, then escorted to Tunisia on June 21 where they awaited their return flights to the Philippines. The first batch composed of 92 repatriates will arrive at 4:00 p.m. via flight QR932, while the second batch composed of 80 repatriates will arrive at 4:35 p.m. on board flight EK332.
These arrivals bring the total number of Filipinos repatriated by the Philippine Government from Libya to 5290. Meanwhile, more than 3000 Filipinos remain in Libya.
While Alert Level 4 remains raised in Libya, the Embassy Team in Tripoli continues to work tirelessly to convince the remaining Filipinos in that country to accept the Philippine Government’s repatriation offer and return to their loved ones in the Philippines as soon as possible. END