Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
23 June 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Tripoli reported that 172 overseas Filipino workers with nine minors are scheduled to arrive in the Philippines today on board two separate commercial flights.
These repatriates were evacuated by the Embassy Team out of Tripoli and central region, and from Tobruk and eastern region, then escorted to Tunisia on June 21 where they awaited their return flights to the Philippines. The first batch composed of 92 repatriates will arrive at 4:00 p.m. via flight QR932, while the second batch composed of 80 repatriates will arrive at 4:35 p.m. on board flight EK332.
These arrivals bring the total number of Filipinos repatriated by the Philippine Government from Libya to 5290. Meanwhile, more than 3000 Filipinos remain in Libya.
While Alert Level 4 remains raised in Libya, the Embassy Team in Tripoli continues to work tirelessly to convince the remaining Filipinos in that country to accept the Philippine Government’s repatriation offer and return to their loved ones in the Philippines as soon as possible. END