Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
19 September 2013 – Philippine Ambassador to Italy Virgilio A. Reyes, Jr. attended the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) Italian National Committee Annual General Meeting in Florence on September 14.
The meeting was attended by ICOMOS Italy officials, namely: Maurizio Di Stefano, President; Francesco Caruso, Deputy-Vice President; Giovanni Puglisi, Outgoing-Vice President; and Teresa Colleta, Secretary-General.
The meeting was preparatory to the upcoming 18th General Assembly of ICOMOS International to be held in Florence in 2014 and also discussed the proposed statutory modifications to the Venice Charter, and the election of the new officers of ICOMOS Italy, among others. END