Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy Outreach Processes 1,233 Consular Services in Al Khobar
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PH Participates in Xiamen’s 5th Nanyang Festival’s Business Matchmaking Workshop
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 Call for Applications for the 5th Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Riyadh Processes 13,867 Consular Services in April 2016
27 December 2013 - Beginning 04 January 2014, Filipino nationals holding ordinary passports may now enter Myanmar without a visa and stay there for up to 14 days.
This is the date of effectivity of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of the Philippines and the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar on the Visa Exemption for Holders of Ordinary Passports, which was signed during the State Visit to the Philippines of Myanmar President U Thein Sein last December 05.
The visa-free entry agreement is expected to boost tourism, trade and investment between the Philippines and Myanmar. END