Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Late Secretary Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. Honored by International Organizations and Filipino Community in Vienna
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Hundreds of Filipino Migrants Gather to Honor the Infant Jesus of Prague in Prayer, Piety, and Unity
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 PHL Embassy Takes Part in 2016 Seoul Friendship Fair
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Honolulu Museum of Art Hosts Private Tour for PHL Consulate General, Filipino Community Leaders
18 March 2014
The Philippines remains deeply concerned with developments in Crimea and hopes for a diplomatic solution.
In this regard, the Philippines takes note of UN General Assembly Resolution 3314 and calls for maximum restraint to be shown by all parties.
We support actions toward de-escalating tensions in the region and for comprehensive, inclusive and peaceful dialogue and reconciliation, with full respect for the rule of law, to be pursued by all parties. END