Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Late Secretary Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. Honored by International Organizations and Filipino Community in Vienna
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Hundreds of Filipino Migrants Gather to Honor the Infant Jesus of Prague in Prayer, Piety, and Unity
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 PHL Embassy Takes Part in 2016 Seoul Friendship Fair
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Honolulu Museum of Art Hosts Private Tour for PHL Consulate General, Filipino Community Leaders
23 August 2013 – The Department of Foreign Affairs opened its fourth consular office in Metro Manila at the Metro Gaisano Department Store in Alabang Town Center.
DFA Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario graced the event as guest of honor and speaker.
The opening of new satellite consular offices and the transfer of Regional Consular Offices (RCOs) in malls is in line with President Benigno S. Aquino III’s Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Agenda and with the view to make consular services more accessible and convenient to Filipinos.
“The Department of Foreign Affairs is among the government agencies at the vanguard of this PPP policy. Having been in the private sector myself, I see that the synergy between public and private efforts and the sharing of resources and expertise plus the right policy environment hold the key to the successful implementation of sustainable government projects,” Secretary Del Rosario said during the inauguration ceremony.
DFA Undersecretary Rafael E. Seguis, Office of Consular Affairs Assistant Secretary Jaime Victor B. Ledda, Office of Personnel and Administrative Service Assistant Secretary Melita S. Thomeczek, Department Legislative Liaison Unit Assistant Secretary Victoriano M. Lecaros and Public Information Services Unit Assistant Secretary Raul S. Hernandez also attended the event.
Metro Gaisano Department Store executives headed by Engr. Frank Gaisano, Chairman and CEO of Vicsal Development Corporation; and Mr. Eduardo Ponce, President and COO of Metro Retail Store also witnessed the inauguration ceremony. The opening of the newest DFA Satellite consular office was also attended by Mayor Jaime Fresnedi of Muntinlupa City.
DFA - NCR South is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mondays to Saturdays. DFA - NCR South, conveniently located at the fourth level of Metro Gaisano Department Store, accepts new passport applications, passport renewal and replacement of lost passports and provides authentication services.
DFA’s newest consular office aims to cater to applicants in the southern part of Metro Manila and adjacent provinces. DFA – NCR South is headed by OIC Ms. Ava Elsa B. Arcilla.
Passport application appointment to DFA-NCR South can be made by logging on www.passport.com.ph or by calling the Passport Hotline at 737-1000. Setting up an appointment online or through telephone is free of charge. END