Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 FABEX Chicago’s “Progress and Success Speaker Series” Featured at the Filcom Meet-Up
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Lebanon Commemorates the 155th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy Attends the Opening Ceremony of the Annual Sports Event for OFWs in Lebanon
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on the Director General of Lebanon’s General Security
27 August 2013 – Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario received Atty. Roberto Oliva, Executive Director of the ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity (ACB) on August 23.
Atty. Oliva assumed the position as Executive Director last April 22. He bested applicants from other ASEAN Member States. Atty. Oliva underscored the significance of the present and future collaboration between ACB and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
Secretary del Rosario reassured Atty. Oliva of the DFA’s continued cooperation with ACB on matters concerning the protection and the conservation of biodiversity.
The ACB was established in 2005. It acts as an intergovernmental organization to facilitate cooperation and coordination among the ASEAN Member States and regional and international organizations in the conservation and sustainable use of biological diversity as well as the fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from such use in the ASEAN Region. END