Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy Outreach Processes 1,233 Consular Services in Al Khobar
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PH Participates in Xiamen’s 5th Nanyang Festival’s Business Matchmaking Workshop
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 Call for Applications for the 5th Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Riyadh Processes 13,867 Consular Services in April 2016
30 September 2013 - The Philippine Embassy in Brussels hosted the 3rd Assembly of Filipino Community Leaders in Belgium and Luxembourg on the evening of September 26 at the Chancery’s Conference Room. More than 20 Filipino community Leaders, including the Philippine’s Honorary Consuls, attended the Assembly.
The regular Assembly serves as a platform for the Embassy to update the community about all aspects of the Embassy’s work program that have a bearing on the welfare of Filipinos in Belgium and Luxembourg. It also allows the Embassy and the community organizations to exchange views on developments in the Philippines, as well as to plan community-wide events including Independence Day and Christmas celebrations.
During his welcome remarks, Minister and Consul General Robespierre Bolivar announced major developments, including the lifting of European Union (EU) air safety concerns that would allow Philippine air carriers to resume flights to the EU. He also announced that Philippine Airlines is scheduled to commence direct flights to London by November 04, and to Paris, Amsterdam, Rome and Frankfurt before the end of the year.
The first Assembly, organized by the Embassy in February 2013, coincided with the launch of Pinoy Radio BENELUX, a 24-hour internet-based all-Filipino radio station catering to communities in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The 2nd Assembly was held during the visit of Secretary Albert del Rosario to Belgium and Luxembourg in July 2013. This Assembly gave the community an opportunity to exchange views with the Secretary on issues of national importance, including the arbitral proceedings initiated by the Philippines in the West Philippine Sea. END