Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
28 June 2013 - Philippine Ambassador to Belgium, Luxembourg and the European Union Victoria Bataclan hosted a reception on June 12, to commemorate the 115th anniversary of the declaration of Philippine Independence.
Two hundred (200) guests from the Diplomatic Corps, the Governments of Belgium, Luxembourg and the European Union as well as key partners in the private sector and from people’s organizations attended the event.
In her remarks, Ambassador Bataclan echoed the President’s message during the traditional Vin d’honneur at the Malacañan Palace, exhorting continued partnership between the Philippines and all nations in promoting peace, amity and unity.
To showcase Filipino talent on this special day, the Embassy arranged for the performances by the Filipino Pop Ensemble, a group of Brussels-based singers led by award winning pianist Mr. Michael Cu; and of Mr. Sven Toune, a Belgian in the hotel industry who is famous with the Filipino community for singing Filipino classic and pop songs.
Also featured in the grand hallways of the Embassy was an exhibition of Philippine paintings dubbed “Filipinism”, which complemented the “It’s more fun in the Philippines” theme of the event. END